Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Few "Quickies"....

I never showed a proper "before and after" of this particular dresser...
 
 
It was a mess. Partially painted with white goop...
missing one drawer, no back...

 
Mark put a lot of effort into this one.
He built shelves, attached reclaimed backing, and sanded like mad...
 
 
Then I stained the top, and white washed the rest.
Finished with wax and new craftsman pulls...
 
 
I told Mark we make a really good team!
 
 
This is another dresser I took to
 the WildHare FleaMarket.
 
 
"Before..."
 
 
and "After"....
(phone shot, sorry for the blur.)
Painted in ASCP Aubusson Blue.
 
This was a fun one!
Have an awesome day!
 
 
 
 
 
 

 


6 comments:

  1. All very nice!!! The top one is my absolute favorite though. Blessings, Patti

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quickie post, but it looks like you put in a lot of time into those amazing transformations! They are both works of art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love a few good quick before and afters! What beautiful results, and I adore that little tackle box too!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  4. So crafty! I nominated you for the Leibster Award. You can read about it here, http://theweathereddoor.blogspot.com/2013/04/the-leibster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. You do an amazing job with remodels! I love it! I am a new follower from southern charm! I would love for you to stop by my blog and hopefully you will want to follow me back! Happy weekend! Nicole!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!